Our Audience & Reach
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,600 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing, a leading publisher of Christian themed magazines. Salem owns and operates 112 radio stations, with 67 stations in the nation’s top 25 markets – and 30 in the top 10. Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities.
- SRN News Partners with Townhall.com for a New Top-of-Hour News ProductFri, Aug 28, 2015
- Salem Media Group, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2015 Total Revenue Of $67.3 MillionWed, Aug 05, 2015
- Salem Media Group Schedules Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and TeleconferenceThu, Jul 16, 2015
- Salem Media Group Announces Acquisition of DividendInvestor.comMon, Jul 06, 2015
- Randy Bush Named General Manager of Salem Media Group's Stations in Little RockMon, Jun 15, 2015
- Salem Media Group Announces Quarterly Cash DistributionTue, Jun 02, 2015