Our Audience & Reach
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,600 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing, a leading publisher of Christian themed magazines. Salem owns and operates 116 radio stations, with 71 stations in the nation’s top 25 markets – and 30 in the top 10. Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities.
- Salem Media Group, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2016 Total Revenue of $64.6 MillionWed, May 04, 2016
- Dita Holifield Appointed General Manager for Salem Media Group's Stations in HawaiiThu, Apr 21, 2016
- Salem Media Group Schedules First Quarter 2016 Earnings Release and TeleconferenceMon, Apr 11, 2016
- Salem Media Group Announces Acquisition of Bob Carlson's Retirement Watch NewsletterMon, Apr 04, 2016
- Salem Media Group, Inc. Schedules 2016 Annual Meeting of StockholdersTue, Mar 15, 2016
- Salem Media Group Announces Quarterly Cash DistributionThu, Mar 10, 2016