Our Audience & Reach
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2700 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing, a leading publisher of Christian themed magazines. Salem owns and operates 118 radio stations, with 73 stations in the nation’s top 25 markets – and 25 in the top 10. Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities.
- Salem Media Group Schedules Third Quarter 2016 Earnings Release and TeleconferenceTue, Oct 11, 2016
- Russ Whitnah Announces Planned RetirementTue, Sep 27, 2016
- John Peroyea Resigns from Salem Media GroupTue, Sep 13, 2016
- Salem Media Group Announces Quarterly Cash DistributionFri, Sep 09, 2016
- Salem Media Group, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2016 Total Revenue Of $67.8 MillionThu, Aug 04, 2016
- Salem Media Group Schedules Second Quarter 2016 Earnings Release and TeleconferenceMon, Jul 11, 2016