Our Audience & Reach
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,400 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing, a leading publisher of Christian themed magazines. Salem owns and operates 99 radio stations, with 61 stations in the nation’s top 25 markets – and 30 in the top 10. Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities.
- Salem Media Group and Eric Metaxas Join Forces with a New Daily ShowWed, Feb 25, 2015
- Salem Media Group & CNN Team Up for Republican Presidential Primary DebatesTue, Feb 24, 2015
- Salem Media Group and CharityOne Unite to Deliver Top Syndicated Program to 80% of NationMon, Feb 23, 2015
- Explosive Growth in New Media Prompts Salem Communications Corporation to Change Name to Salem Media GroupMon, Feb 23, 2015
- Salem Media Group Schedules Fourth Quarter 2014 Earnings Release and TeleconferenceTue, Feb 17, 2015
- Mark Levin Moves to KRLA in Los AngelesFri, Jan 30, 2015